1) Click on the Form that you would like to print
2) Print the Form to your computer's printer
3) Use the form for writing down your patient's test results
4) Log onto www.clinicalhealthservices.com and enter the test results into the proper screen.
1) Keep the patient's "raw data" test results on file. Our software does not save any test results, so don't loose your original data.
2) Log onto the site after you completed a few tests: Generating the reports in a "Batch" format will save you time.
If a form is not listed below, it should be shortly.
1) Physical Capacity Evaluation: "Standard for Baseline"
2) Physical Capacity Evaluation: "Standard for Baseline" 3 Spine Values
3) Physical Capacity Evaluation: "Lift and Pinch&Grip"